The Christian Schools Association of St. Louis (CSASL) exists so that member Schools may collaborate on pedagogical and operational best practices for the benefit of all students. Collectively, our Schools reflect a comprehensive education for ages 3 through 12th grade for learners of all abilities and needs.
CSASL Collaborative Efforts Include:
- Generally promoting the cause of Christian education in the St. Louis metropolitan area.
- Identifying and developing ways that member schools might better work together to successfully achieve the goals and objectives of each school.
- Developing a shared public relations program that effectively introduces and educates St. Louis regarding the philosophy and vision of Christian education.
- Designing and implementing a long-range plan for the development of Christian education in St. Louis.
- Designing and implementing a program that effectively engages pastors, churches, and church leaders in understanding and promoting the cause of Christian education.
- Designing and implementing a program that helps member schools coordinate various segments of their school program with other member schools.
- Providing special programs, speakers, or workshops that benefit the teachers, students, parents, or board members of all member schools.
- Providing a forum for sharing information, ideas, concerns, and prayer requests.
Scripture teaches that God does not show favoritism based on race or gender or nation or tribe of origin (see Acts 10:34, Revelation 5:9). Therefore, CSASL affirms that all member schools shall admit students of any race, gender, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. Further, each member school shall be required to affirm that it does not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs.
2016-17 CSASL President
John Murray, Head of School, Central Christian School